Esteemed Contributor

I  am getting used to this new forum format.  And actually I might be alone but I like the catagories that are simple and not divided into individual topic categories.  Makes it less cluttered.  

I am wondering however how to research all my posts so I can see  the answers that follow my post response or questions.  Anyone?  How to find my recent posts (just today).

Trusted Contributor

Hi Bonnie, it is still like the other board. Just click on your avatar, and your own posts will come up. You can then click on your own post and it should bring you right there and you can read on. Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I think it's good, just needs some getting used to.

Super Contributor

I tried to quote "gabstoomuch" but I don't see how to do it.  Anyway, clicking on your name or avitar does not bring up your posts.  When I click on mine, all I get are the only two posts I ever started on here several years ago.

Super Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Hi Bonnie, it is still like the other board. Just click on your avatar, and your own posts will come up. You can then click on your own post and it should bring you right there and you can read on. Hope this helps Smiley Happy

No, that does not help because it's not true.

The only posts that come up for me are those I started several months ago (all three of them) or those other people have hearted.  It's a million miles away from "all my posts".

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

To me this entire new iteration is a failure for one simple reason: I can't go back and look at my comments and see who responded and how. The loss of  "My Activity"  is a huge problem. Am I supposed to remember which post I responded to and follow up by hunting the board? Am supposed to go the extra measure to float a topic or use tags?  Sorry.  I'm not about to take extra steps to accomplish what should be a given on any website.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

@BonnieBelle wrote:

I tried to quote "gabstoomuch" but I don't see how to do it.  Anyway, clicking on your name or avitar does not bring up your posts.  When I click on mine, all I get are the only two posts I ever started on here several years ago.

After you click on Reply, QUOTE is in bold letters on the right above the reply box.  Click on that, and it will quote the post you're replying to.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Frequent Contributor

Re: Liking the New Forum

[ Edited ]

@bonnielu wrote:

I  am getting used to this new forum format.  And actually I might be alone but I like the catagories that are simple and not divided into individual topic categories.  Makes it less cluttered.  

I am wondering however how to research all my posts so I can see  the answers that follow my post response or questions.  Anyone?  How to find my recent posts (just today).

I'm getting used to the new format too; just takes a little time. I really like being able to have an avatar. I think it adds a lot of personality to poster's nics. I also like the option of changing font style, size & color; autosave is another great feature.

I'm not happy about (although not a life altering event lol) is that I lost 9,000+ posts. When I logged in here Monday morning, I had a whopping... wait for it...4 posts to my name. lol. Also, I would like to be able to see all my posts, not just a select few. I can't remember every single thread I posted on.