Contributor

Same Product, Different Prices!

I bought the Tweek’d by Nature Volumnizing Spray Duo from QVC for $39. On HSN yesterday they were selling the same product with the owner Dennis on their presentation for $29 for the duo! I thought i was seeing things, so, i checked my order to verify and proceeded to call QVC Customer Service. The reps explanation was that “they must have negotiated a better price” and that they are a separate company, although with the same parent company as QVC. And, yes, QVC is still selling the item for $39.

No further explanation or offer to refund the difference. So, my fellow shoppers, be aware of your prices! I have shopped with QVC for all of its 33 years and rarely with HSN.

That is now going to change. I am very disappointed and confused by this. Anyone else notice item and price conflicts?

Honored Contributor

@Picky Ladylol  That's how I feel about tuna fish and cake mixes and ice cream and.have you wanted to buy celery recently????   Same size as usual, but twice the usual price!

Contributor

I’m sorry, but the title of ,y post should have read SAME Product, not LESs.

i’m talking about the same products for sale on both QVC and HSN with different selling prices. The sizes and quantity (duo) was exactly the same.

Honored Contributor

Yes you will have to check prices from both before ordering. Doing a search online to see if anyone else has it for even a lower price is also a good idea. That's what I do.

Same on Ebay or Amazon. They can have the same product listed by several sellers all with a different prices from each.

If you find something on Ebay or Amazon search Google to check the price before buying.

Some sellers on Ebay list items for sale then have them shipped to you from Amazon using their Amazon Prime account when you can buy it from Amazon for less money.

I always do a quick search to see who has the best price.