Occasional Contributor

Leave sizing & measurements list per brand/item on the screen longer or permanently,also online.....

The sizing chart works well in a general way, but often sizing varies according to brand/item. Example: both chest and hip sizes can vary quite a bit with Denim & Co. and with some of the others, and especially frustrating when you order your ususal size and it doesn't fit due to missing the screen list as hosts don't go over these anymore!  I would think this would cut down on returns .....

The same on-air listing doesn't repeat online so you're never quite sure, especially if you are in-between sizes! 

Generally with shoes, not as much of an issue because the host ususally states to use your regular sizing (or runs small/large, etc.) and there are widths included.

Honored Contributor

Re: Leave sizing & measurements list per brand/item on the screen longer or permanently,also onl

@LynnBabes.  Are you aware that the actual measurements for every garment is listed online?  Go to the item description and at the end of the text describing it, thete is a place to click for garment measurements.  All you have to do is determine what bust, hip and other measurements you need.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Leave sizing & measurements list per brand/item on the screen longer or permanently,also onl

The size varies depending on the designer,

Joan Rivers’ clothes always run a little bigger.

Respected Contributor

I always read the size chart that is below the description before I buy any fashion. They are all so different.

Esteemed Contributor

@LynnBabes

I always kept a dressmaker tape measure near my computer. I would take bust, waist and hip measurements. You can then compare them to the online charts. You can make your best guess which size will fit.

QVC will tell in a description how much ease the designer constructed into the garment. The terms maybe form fitting, to loose fitting. 

If you need more help, please do a Google search on garment sizing. 

Occasional Contributor

Would still prefer the sizing list (not general chart) per brand remain longer on the tv screen, but for online, I'll look for this and give it a shot - thanks!