New Contributor

Leah, you need to wear your hair like the wig you have on tonight!  It is adorable and it makes you look so thin!

Super Contributor

@Blessed in NM wrote:

Leah, you need to wear your hair like the wig you have on tonight!  It is adorable and it makes you look so thin!

I agree, the wig looks beautiful on Leah!

New Contributor

Agreed!  I love that wig on her!

Honored Contributor

No! The wig is awful.  Leah's natural hairstyle is beautiful.

Super Contributor

Leah is beautiful with either hairstyle.  I enjoy her presentations and joyful demeanor.  Class act!

Super Contributor

I do think Leah looks cute in the wig, and thinner than she used to be.  However,

I think she has lost a bunch of weight lately.  I !like her real hair, and the wig was

a cute change up and looked cooler for hot days.  I also liked the navy dress she

was wearing yesterday...that was cute too!

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the hairstyle of that wig but to me it appeared to be too densely packed with hair. Some of the ladies I saw wearing it looked like they didn't have it pulled down far enough and it was about to pop right up and off their heads.

Honored Contributor

For anyone interested not all wigs are created equal. I recently recall reading a thread here showing YouTube videos specifically on wigs, incredibly realistic. 

Interested reading reviews in the next few days..bet many returns. 

Trusted Contributor

I think what a lot of people don't realize is that, very rarely, does a wig look natural right out of the box. Any wig I have ever gotten I have had to take to my hairdresser to be cut and styled. They are generally way too dense and have to be significantly thinned. Then the bangs can be cut to fit your face, etc. And, since it won't grow back - you only have to do it once, but it makes a huge difference, whether the piece is costly or not.

Respected Contributor

I was interested in purchasing 1 of these wigs, until I watched the presentations.  I own 2 wigs (not from QVC).

*IMO, these wigs from QVC looked very cheap. They might look better in person, but you could definitely tell they were a wig. I thought Leah looked great in shorter hair, but the actual wig wasn't a good look.