Contributor

Leah needs to be on more

[ Edited ]

Leah is very easy to watch.   It seems she's on less and less.  Can't watch the hosts that  talk constantly and all about their personal lives.  They talk over vendors and it's very annoying.  I'm not watching as much anymore.  It doesn't seem that the people in charge are hearing  us as I've seem many comments on this subject. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Leah needs to be on more

If the people in charge aren't hearing you, write to them at tammy.kriebel@qvc.com.

Respected Contributor

It's possible she doesn't want to work more hours.  I don't know how hosts are scheduled.

Respected Contributor

I missed seeing her last week.... seems there was a gardening show instead.

Honored Contributor

@surrey    I have no idea whether Leah needs to appear more often -  but I do know you wish she were on more often.

For the record, Leah is a good host, but how often she or anyone else hosts does not do much to determine how much more or less I am likely to order.  

New Contributor

I can only watch her on mute

Respected Contributor

@JanetDy 

Funny you said that.  That's how I feel about Amy, Shawn and Jane Treacy.

Valued Contributor

Totally agree, Leah is one classy lady one of the long-term host who has done fantastic over the years without a lot of fanfare and hoopla

Respected Contributor

Maybe Leah should do 'training classes' for the others...or at the very least, the other hosts should be required to watch all of Leah's presentations.  A true professional !