Trusted Contributor

I wish the Q vendors would bring in a medium size crossbody bag with the "outside" attached wallet feature.  I love my Tig that was the TSV several years ago, but it is just a bit too small and am hoping for a medium size one, with the zip-around wallet/credit card feature.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Larger Crossbody Handbags

[ Edited ]

Have you checked out Brahmin Tilda? Not terribly huge but it does have an outside zip wallet. Also check out Brighton. They have tons of organizer bags. I like these bags because no wallet is needed and while there are various sizes I can get one small enough for me because I don't carry lots. 

Trusted Contributor

Meowing Kitty --  THANKS so much for your suggestions!

Valued Contributor

could not agree more.  Why must they be the size of an envelope just because they are crossbody.  I need it due to an orthopedic problem, but i still need a decent size to put stuff in.  

Trusted Contributor

I have a Tig crossbody that I LOVE but it is just a bit too small for some days when I need to carry more things, like when I travel.  At the time I purchased it I was trying to downsize my every-day handbag.  I love the configuration of it as it has a zippered pocked on the same side and just above the wallet and that is where I keep my cash.  Hope someday to find one with the same configuration, only larger. 

Why DO they make crossbody bags so small?  I love being "hands free"!!