Respected Contributor

🤣🤣. I had no idea you all liked the phrase. I'd prefer smooth you out, glides ect. I think we all need to get in better shape 🤣🤣🤣. I'll delete most ridiculous post of the year 🤷🏻‍♀️. Sorry, I'm not lumpy 🤣

Trusted Contributor

I have enough lumps, bumps and cellulite to donate to anyone who needs it.

Spoiler
Smiley Tongue
Honored Contributor

Re: LUMPS AND BUMPS

[ Edited ]

This morning the host was showing the back of a Breezy bra they were selling...she was commenting anout how the back side is very wide....could hide stuff....ISSUES ...

she hesitated saying BACK FAT...SO, she put in a different description for back fat.... 😄

think they are told Not To Say" FAT".... 

HOW STUPID 😄 it is FAT PEOPLE!😄😄😄😄😄

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

🤣🤣. I had no idea you all liked the phrase. I'd prefer smooth you out, glides ect. I think we all need to get in better shape 🤣🤣🤣. I'll delete most ridiculous post of the year 🤷🏻‍♀️. Sorry, I'm not lumpy 🤣

@Mustang Shar  - You don't have to delete your post because someone doesn't like it.  It's okay.  Take care. 

Honored Contributor

Never fear ladies, the debate has ended.  I heard Susan Graver herself state this morning that Liquid Knit literally erases your lumps and bumps.  There you go, problem is gone forever.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@Mustang Shar    Count your blessings for no lumps.  We love a thread with lively discussion, a little controversy but no bloodshed.  That's why we come here.  Thanks!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
How about see through leggings. I've never seen a see through legging. Even when people bend over. That one picture that I believe kim k. made of herself with a sheer legging is tbe only time I've seen that happen. Now all we hear is see through.
Honored Contributor

'Lumps and bumps' sound(s) better than most other descriptions, imo.

Kind of cute, in fact. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

P.S.   I like to use the word 'Tummy' instead of 'gut', etc.

'Belly' is ok, too. But not 'gut'. 

'Gut' sounds harsh (or whatever).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Carolyn said it the best, figure imperfections-YES! Now girls, come on, you gotta admit that just sounds better