Regular Contributor
Tired of not getting info on food products. People have allergies, people don't eat meat products (like gelatin in candies).We have a right to know what we are purchasing with our hard earned money. QVC misses a lot of business due to deaf ears....
Respected Contributor

Re: LIST FOOD INGREDIENTS!!!

Doesn't every food product have a link to Nutritional information? Are you saying the information is incomplete?

Honored Contributor

@Sassyboo3 @I agree 100%. Same goes for cosmetic products including soaps and shampoos. I want to know what I am buying. If I don't know what's in a product I will not buy it. 

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Doesn't every food product have a link to Nutritional information? Are you saying the information is incomplete?

@Sassyboo3   @Etoile308  @Mindy D   Right under where it says "Description" is a link for Nutritional Information.  However, I just clicked on two of the food products on air right now, and the nutritional information says "400 Bad Request."

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I usually see a list of contents on a bottle or jar but..........I have no clue what the words mean nor a particular benefit.   Not sure a dictionary would even be helpful.