Regular Contributor
Tired of not getting info on food products. People have allergies, people don't eat meat products (like gelatin in candies).We have a right to know what we are purchasing with our hard earned money. QVC misses a lot of business due to deaf ears....
Trusted Contributor

Re: LIST FOOD INGREDIENTS!!!

Doesn't every food product have a link to Nutritional information? Are you saying the information is incomplete?

Honored Contributor

@sassyblue @I agree 100%. Same goes for cosmetic products including soaps and shampoos. I want to know what I am buying. If I don't know what's in a product I will not buy it. 

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Doesn't every food product have a link to Nutritional information? Are you saying the information is incomplete?

@sassyblue   @Etoile308  @Mindy D   Right under where it says "Description" is a link for Nutritional Information.  However, I just clicked on two of the food products on air right now, and the nutritional information says "400 Bad Request."

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Esteemed Contributor

I usually see a list of contents on a bottle or jar but..........I have no clue what the words mean nor a particular benefit.   Not sure a dictionary would even be helpful.