Trusted Contributor

Re: LINEA: Please, please, PLEASE Bring Back our Forum!

Please bring back the LInea sub-forum. I always referred to it prior to purchasing Linea items. It was very informative to customers interested in the LInea line.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Regular Contributor

I'm also begging and pleading....bring back our Linea forum!...this is needlessly complicating. If it were not for Louis Dell'Olios blog, I wouldn't bother to buy since it is recdiculous to have to spend so much time searching for information that was previously very easy to find. Please, please....
Contributor

Please bring back the Linea Forum.  As mentioned above, the Forum is a great marketing tool for QVC/Linea and it helps your customers make informed decisions about purchasing your products.  It's a "win" for QVC and a "win" for your customers.  I'm amazed the Forum hasn't already been restored.  I can't see a "down" side to doing so.  I'm disappointed that your loyal QVC/Linea customers are the ones that must point out these benefits to you about your business.... 

Trusted Contributor

Bring back the LINEA forum!!!!!!!!!
Occasional Contributor

Sorry for the typos, it kept changing my words into others and I thought I caught all of them.
Super Contributor

Please give us back the LINEA forum. I always checked that forum first for updates and information. Some of the posters go out of their way to make it easier for the rest to make informed decisions. A lot of us have made additional purchases after reading some of the reviews. Always a fun place to visit.
Contributor

Absolutely agree with what the others have said.  Having this forum to share ideas and advise others about new item postings has been a huge help to me as I plan my Linea wardrobe and has led to increased Linea sales. Please do restore our forum!

Regular Contributor

HOW ABOUT A RESPONSE FROM THE Q TEAM???

Occasional Contributor

Adding in my voice to bring back Linea sub forum

Respected Contributor

totally agree, bring back the Linea subforum.