Valued Contributor

L&L Color Selections in a Rack??

Tell whoever came up with the idea of showing the L&L color selections by placing the lids in a dish rack that it's a lousy idea!  We are used to getting a good look at the color selection but now all we see are slivers!  It looks to me like someone decided they couldn't be bothered setting up a nice display but, just like a lot of things that are going on with QVC lately, cutting corners seems to be the thing to do.  :smileysad:

Esteemed Contributor

Re: L&L Color Selections in a Rack??

I agree! This new direction of the Wednesday night kitchen shows and displays is just silly. Last week we got bowl color options on a faraway shelf, and this week, we got Lock & Lock lids in two little racks tucked in a corner and mezzaluna knives piled in a drawer. This is a very foolish and frustrating way to try to sell products. It's almost as bad as the vendor-only shows where item varieties are shown by cutting away to an animation of someone clicking options on the website. The whole point of having a live product demonstration is to show and describe details that are not available on a static web page. I hope the Q rethinks this ridiculous approach.

Occasional Contributor

Re: L&L Color Selections in a Rack??

I think they have really messed up INTKWD on Wednesday night.  Go back to a smaller

kitchen set, bring back Cookbook Corner, and please find another host to do social

media for that show the one now does not have any chemistry with David.