New Contributor

Kringle Express gift bags!!!

I love the Kringle Express Gift Bags but really would like for them to offer different bag sets. I have bought them the past 2 years but don't need all those tiny bags. Please offer different configurations of these bags! Like all Jumbo & extra large bags. I realize the price would be higher, which is fine with me. I am just tired of having to order several sets just to get 4 bags I can really use. Why can't you offer Jumbo, extra large & large and then another set with the medium, small & extra small! Just suggesting that you offer several different configurations of these bags as I love them & have way too many bags I don't use. Thanks

Occasional Contributor

Re: Kringle Express gift bags!!!

I agree, I discovered those bags 3 years ago and haven't looked back. It's so much easier wrapping presents for my 13 year old son. I would love to see different types of patterns for all the different holidays through the year, New Year's, Valentines, Hannukah, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Good suggestion @grandlovey

I think others need more of the larger sizes  too.

New Contributor

Yes! I could use some Hanukkah bags as well! But the size bags are my biggest issue!

Esteemed Contributor

That has been my complaint and suggestion too...more big bags and less tiny size!!  I  have been using these bags since they were first  presented.  Love the wrapping ease and speed they offer, and I  like that they can be reused!!

PS - I have seen, and have posted on, this topic in this forum before...hope someone at QVC takes note!!

Honored Contributor

I like all of the above suggestions.  

In addition, please bring a set where we can actually use the gifts cards.  That 74-piece count is deceiving because it's only 37 bags.  The 37 gifts cards are useless because they made the holes way too small, and placing them inside the gift bag with the present (as the "instructions" tell you to do) is a very bad idea. 

I hope we'll see a new configuration next year.

Esteemed Contributor