Honored Contributor

What the world needs now, is love sweet love.  

Trusted Contributor

No quicker way to spread colds, flu, sore throats, coughs.....   Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

ummm.......like i kiss vendors when they come to my office......NOT. i extend my hand for a handshake.

I've even quit shaking hands 

Esteemed Contributor

I am part of a culture that HUGS ( Square Dancer) but it is called a Yellow Rock and it is not all that noisy  or obvious. In our case it means " you are welcome and so glad you can join us."  I guess when something catches  on everyone wants to get in the act. 

Trusted Contributor

Half of them probably dont even think about it, it has become habit maybe.

THE AIR KISSES I AGREE ARE JUST SOOO DUMB, LIKE THEY DONT WANT TO RUIN THE MAKEUP...LOL

Honored Contributor

It’s not like this doesn’t happen anywhere else, only on QVC.

Yes, it’s fake/phony duh. It’s barely even a blip on my radar, like a million other things presenters, talk show hosts and entertainment TV hosts do as part of their job.

Clue: They’re not going to stop doing it, whether anyone here asks nicely, screams for them to STOP IT or has a meltdown. It will continue. Deal.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

Very off-putting. Like the Happy Dance.

Esteemed Contributor

If you lived in the Southwest - I do - you'd get at least a hug and maybe a cheek kiss every time you encounter someone, coming or going or both!  It is a regional custom - considered a very warm, friendly way of acknowledging people!

Trusted Contributor

I'm pretty sure the only type of people who would be offended by seeing other people kissing and hugging would be the ones who have no physical affection in their own lives.  What's sadder than that is that they don't have the self awareness to realize that they are basically making that embarassing anouncement in threads like these.  I think everyone's greatest fear is dying old and alone.  It's chilling to see in black and white how that fate is real for some.  Count your blessings, and keep your loved ones close, folks.

Honored Contributor

The  host Leah Williams is the worst kisser....she makes this wet  nasty sound and kisses everyone and their Mother.  Yuk!