Occasional Contributor

Re: Kirsten, please slow down!

I am shocked that QVC does not work with her on this. I just scrolled though old posts and obvioulsy this has been a long term problem. Uness she improves, I will change the channel when she come on. 

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't enjoy watching Kirsten or Jennifer.  They both could take lessons from Mary Beth Roe, my favorite host.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kirsten does look vey fit in her tight outfits.   She's slim and beautiful, eh?  Maybe you (or I ) would look like her with a bit of exercise and diet?  You think?   For me, that's losing 150 pounds, getting rid of the muffin top around my waist, loosing the bat wings under my arms, and doing some Pilates to work on my tree stump legs.   Smiley Sad

Am I jealous?  Yes!

Frequent Contributor

I hardly ever watch actual live presentations anymore, and I can honestly say I have really never watched Kirsten on any show. Wow! I could not agree more. She needs to slow down. How in the world can you understnd what is going on let alone info about the product she is presenting. And talk over the vendor too.  No more caffiene for you my dear!!!!!!!!!  Take a breath and relax!

Honored Contributor

Simply can't watch her. Always striking a pose. Just can't watch it.

Frequent Contributor

I'm going to have to agree.  I used to enjoy watching her a while ago, but it seems as though she thinks she's all that and a bag a chips lately.  Not sure what changed. 

Along with the fast talking, what annoys me even more is the "uhssss" that she draws out while she tries to find the appropriate words to use and the constant "ums" "ahmmms" and all that ******!

Maybe slow down and the proper words will flow!  Concept?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kirsten comes of as unprepared to me.  Too many ummms, and ahhhs.  It's as if she's talking fast so we won't be able to notice how unprepared she really is.  I prefer the host to be prepared, and able to inform customers about the product.  I also prefer they not try so hard to be cute, and younger than their real age.  Nothing ages a person more than not being able to embrace their true age.  I'd also prefer she dress like a woman, not a 16 y/o.  Skin doesn't distract from the fact she knows nothing about items she presents.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...