Highlighted
New Contributor

Kirsten and Shawn keep repeating

Please ask Kirsten and Shawn to stop repeating over and over that " I am in an xxsmall." It gets very annoying during their program once would be sufficient. Seeing an item on the models is the best, esp if you have different size models.   

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Kirsten and Shawn keep repeating

I like io know the size the host is wearing also.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@ShareeLee I see that you only have two posts, so allow me to WELCOME you to posting on the forums!😊

I think it can be helpful when the hosts state their size several times. Customers are tuning in throughout the hour that are similar in size of the hosts, and might have missed their size announcements. It can be an annoyance to some, but also welcome and beneficial to others.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@ShareeLee 

hahahahahahaaaaa - that's the VERY LEAST about what bugs me about those two.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

They all fib about their sizes 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I've always found that very annoying whatever host is saying it.  Then there is "match it with a little white short".  Not all women are XXS or little.    

Highlighted
Super Contributor

It is a little irritating, isn't it?    Especially when we are left scratching our head wondering how in the world did they fit into that size.   Most of the truly XXS are obvious....they are tiny.  Others?  Not so much.  No doubt they may be wearing XXS but perhaps they shouldn't be!  

And then there is one host I have noticed that seems to go straight to the L or XL model right after she reminds us of her XXS.   Maybe she is just pointing out the contrast.     I do like to know the size everyone is wearing though!   It helps me gauge how full the garment is cut.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Most do not sit and watch every second of a presentation and just channel surf so repetition of everything is a must.  I know often what you see on tv is a larger looking person than what is seen in person. A smaller framed person like Jane is often accused of lying about her size but with a small frame believable.  A news person on a local channel looked rather chunky but I saw her in person and she was tiny.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@ShareeLee , may we all be thankful for whatever size we wear. Thank God we are on this earth and able to wear.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I never pay attention to the hosts' sizes, but I do think that in the future that QVC will need to employ plus size hosts.  I do not consider, even though some may disagree, that a size 14 or 16 is plus size.  To me, even though I do not wear those sizes, they need at least two hosts who wear a size 20 and above since they now are selling clothes to 5X.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!