I love Kim Gravel's clothing - especially the tops.  But just because I'm a size 2X doesn't mean I want my tops to be 30 inches long!  I'm 5'5" and most regular length tops come midway between my hip and knee making me look very "Frumpy"...like I have extremely short legs!  And the sleeves!  Long sleeve blouses/tops end at the finger tips!  Not a good look for plus size women.

This issue applies to just about all brands with plus sizes that don't come in petitie.

Please give us more petites in plus sizes!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel, plesae help!!

Amen!   She has beautiful clothing and I own some....but they are way too long for me at  5'2.   I was just thinking yesterday I should take what I have to be altered.    They are beautiful but because of the length they  make me look shorter than I already am!   PETITES PLEASE!!!!

Honored Contributor

I am so glad not to need many new clothes right now because the only hems I attack myself have to be straight across and be a fabric that's easy to manage.

About 6 weeks ago, I watched a Kim show and then shopped one of my local stores for similar tops I could try on.  Some worked, some didn't but I got enough new that I am finished until next spring.  I keep hoping we'll see more and more tradition hems or some short enough not to overwhelm me by then.

Super Contributor

Yes, this unfortunately applies to all the brands on QVC for tops.  I am glad to see the dress and  pants lengths in petite, but tops almost always are not.  And anything from 28" on up are really too long.  I saw a picture of a lovely petite lady on the Iloveqvc facebook yesterday, she was excited to be traveling with her Lug bags, and while she certainly looked nice, the first thing I noticed was her top was way to long for her frame.  

Frequent Contributor

I must be the "odd man out" because I find Kim Gravel's tops to be shorter.  I like my tops 29" - 30" long.  We are all different.