Esteemed Contributor

Re: Keeping Track of Easy Pays

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I do not like easy-pay automaticly  on my QCard. I think we should have to choose it not have to "choose not" to use it. You can no longer speed buy because it automaticly goes on easy pay ,now i have to go the long way to buy something and if that item is on it's own easy pay and i refuse it,it will automaticly go to the QCard easy pay..........I do not like that!!

@MalteseMomma

If you order online and choose speed buy, there is a block you can check to review/makes changes before the order is submitted.

Then you can choose to edit the payment method or the ezpay.

@KingstonsMom

Yes, thank you,I know that ,but to me,that is not  speed  buy

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

I used easy pay once years ago accidentally.  I hated it.  What appeared to me to be random charges appeared on my credit card statement from QVC.  No idea how many payments i had left from looking at my credit card bill.  Would have to go back to my Q account and figure it out.  Never used it again.  I can see that people can have a horrible time of keeping up with what they have coming up and what purchase it was attributed to if they use the easy pay option frequently.  So, Hey QVC, what about an internal app that tracks the easy pays by month for us?  So you would pick Novemmber. click and it would show each easy pay and what it went with (like #2/4 on Dooney Bag $60, #1/6 on Vitamix $35).  That way when you are thinking of buying something ekse you can click on this option and see if it actually fits in your budget.

@Shawnie

?????     Clearly, you are unfamiliar with how the Order Status and Easy Pay features work.    It's very well laid out, so am not sure why this is so confusing to you.   

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

I used easy pay once years ago accidentally.  I hated it.  What appeared to me to be random charges appeared on my credit card statement from QVC.  No idea how many payments i had left from looking at my credit card bill.  Would have to go back to my Q account and figure it out.  Never used it again.  I can see that people can have a horrible time of keeping up with what they have coming up and what purchase it was attributed to if they use the easy pay option frequently.  So, Hey QVC, what about an internal app that tracks the easy pays by month for us?  So you would pick Novemmber. click and it would show each easy pay and what it went with (like #2/4 on Dooney Bag $60, #1/6 on Vitamix $35).  That way when you are thinking of buying something ekse you can click on this option and see if it actually fits in your budget.

@Shawnie

?????     Clearly, you are unfamiliar with how the Order Status and Easy Pay features work.    It's very well laid out, so am not sure why this is so confusing to you.   

I am sure there must be a reason for me not knowing this and many other things buried deep in my DNA.  😬

Honored Contributor

on your credit card statement if you look close beside the item u have on easy pay it will say 

kitchenaidmixereasypay 1 of 6

next month it will say 2of6

so forth and so on till it's paid off

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

on your credit card statement if you look close beside the item u have on easy pay it will say 

kitchenaidmixereasypay 1 of 6

next month it will say 2of6

so forth and so on till it's paid off

Only on q card, not on Visa.  A reason to get Q card if you use easy pay.

Honored Contributor

says so on my Visa that I used to have, now, it's Mastercard and it still shows. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie

My daughter,new to QVC and just got a Q card was totally messed up with the easy-pay. I don't think she understood it and  got in big trouble.

She is a person that only pays the required amt on her monthly statement and it got so huge they took away her card . She is paying it off little by little but she did not understand  it all.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

says so on my Visa that I used to have, now, it's Mastercard and it still shows. LOL

Smack me big time!  Guess i need to buy something on easy pay today and not post based on ancient recollections!!  Years ago i had to call QVC to find out what the charge was for.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Shows on my statement too, no matter what card I use..Q Card, Visa, Discover, etc.

~H~
Honored Contributor

I'm cured of the easy pay trap.    I get a statement from QVC telling me what I owe & when.   I schedule the appropriate payment, then I get a LETTER telling me I owe $___ (twice the amount I've scheduled) immediately or ELSE to cover the easy pays coming due.

I've been following along, playing their game and it bit me on the rump.

I'm done with it.

@Shawnie wrote: