Esteemed Contributor

May I suggest that other than changing shoes like Jane on her shoe show after taking them out of the box  they keep their shoes on!  There was a host the other night walking around the set without shoes on then sitting on the couch barefoot.  Some decorum is not such a bad idea.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

Here's the one that really takes the cake for me. That same said host grabbed one of those shaver things (an Emjoi, if I recall correctly) adjusted the table mirror so she could get a good look, raised her left arm above her head, and then got down on her armpit with a vengeance...all right there on air for the QVC viewing audience to see. I will never, EVER forget it!

I totally agree about the shoes. I even mentioned it previously on another thread. I'm simply not a fan of feet...my own included. Woman Wink Come to think of it, I'm not a fan of armpits either. 😲    

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Super Contributor

That "as is" shaver will be available at a discount next week.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

QVC has paid, professional models on all clothing and shoe shows, plus beauty products.  I see no reason why any host or vendor feels the need to try on everything.  The host wearing an item to be presented is fine, but, constantly walking off to change is a bit much.

Personally, I prefer to see the clothing on the models.  They are usually different sizes and heights.  No, I don't wear XXS and I'm not 5'9".  

I also don't care for the hosts trying on every pair of shoes.

Valued Contributor

All those shoes will be "as is", too!

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Here's the one that really takes the cake for me. That same said host grabbed one of those shaver things (an Emjoi, if I recall correctly) adjusted the table mirror so she could get a good look, raised her left arm above her head, and then got down on her armpit with a vengeance...all right there on air for the QVC viewing audience to see. I will never, EVER forget it!

I totally agree about the shoes. I even mentioned it previously on another thread. I'm simply not a fan of feet...my own included. Woman Wink Come to think of it, I'm not a fan of armpits either. 😲    

This was Shawn who shaved her arm pits on air😄

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

This was Shawn who shaved her arm pits on air😄

Bingo!

Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped  - Was not a sight that I cared to see but after thinking about it after, I ordered the product & am glad I did.