Regular Contributor

Keep Receiving wrong products

I have been receiving wrong orders recently I rarely return items that I buy but when I have to drive to the post office and return items that QVC has sent to me by error and then have to double check that I dont get charged the return fee its getting a bit annoying. What is going on? I stopped purchasing because now I feel that this is going to continue happening. Please look into this. Also I tried explaining this issue to the person that I spoke with but it seemed that the person felt insulted and was very punchy on the phone? The persons response was that other companys also make mistakes and also send wrong products. What is going on?
Frequent Contributor

Re: Keep Receiving wrong products

I’ve received wrong products as well.  When I wasn’t credited for my return I called CS.  I was told that they didn’t know how to handle the return since the item was incorrect.  Really?    I told them to just refund me what you charged me. Easy-peesy!  Doing most of my shopping thru Amazon these days.

Honored Contributor

@Karotsy.  You don't have to go to the post office when using the pre-paid label.  Simply go to the USPS website and arrange for a pickup.  They'll come and get it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Carney wrote:

I’ve received wrong products as well.  When I wasn’t credited for my return I called CS.  I was told that they didn’t know how to handle the return since the item was incorrect.  Really?    I told them to just refund me what you charged me. Easy-peesy!  Doing most of my shopping thru Amazon these days.

That's funny because Amazon is the only place I've recieved the wrong items.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Personally, I've only received the wrong item a few times in 23 years of shopping at QVC and I used to shop here a lot!

But on the same note, I've never received the wrong item from Amazon, although my shopping there is pretty sporadic.

What I'm most surprised about is bad attitude/lack of knowledge from CS!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I buy a lot from Amazon, and I'm sure that's why I've gotten more 'wrong' orders.   It's improved but the problem was that they've sent stuff from other sellers that isn't necessarily the same thing that the original picture was.   I've always gotten my money back, but it's annoying.  I complain to Amazon and to the company I thought I was buying from.   I add to my cart before buying now to make sure I'm getting what I want from who I want.

~~
Honored Contributor

same here...I received the wrong shoes yesterday

Respected Contributor

@debic wrote:

I buy a lot from Amazon, and I'm sure that's why I've gotten more 'wrong' orders.   It's improved but the problem was that they've sent stuff from other sellers that isn't necessarily the same thing that the original picture was.   I've always gotten my money back, but it's annoying.  I complain to Amazon and to the company I thought I was buying from.   I add to my cart before buying now to make sure I'm getting what I want from who I want.

@debic,Just to clarify, I thought you always have to add an item to your cart before making a purchase with them? How are you finding out where it is coming from? I tend to order items that say they are shipped from Amazon but sometimes they say it is from other sellers but I have no idea how to find out from where?

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@debic wrote:

@debic,Just to clarify, I thought you always have to add an item to your cart before making a purchase with them? How are you finding out where it is coming from? I tend to order items that say they are shipped from Amazon but sometimes they say it is from other sellers but I have no idea how to find out from where?

The listing will tell you who the seller is.  Click on the seller's name, and it takes you to their feedback page.  I always check the seller's feedback before ordering from a third party seller.  You usually can't tell the city/state/country it's shipping from by doing that, but if it's an overseas company lots of times the feedback will mention it.  I always pay attention to the EDD, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@debic wrote:

I used to one click buy, and I haven't always gotten the item from the listing seller.  If you go through the checkout process it will list the seller down at the bottom before you complete the buy.  One company I contacted said it had been a problem for them so I know I wasn't the only one complaining.  

~~