Occasional Visitor

KIM GRAVEL please add real full size pockets....

Hi Kim,

I would really like to purchase your jeans, Capri's and etc  BUT  I am an older buyer who needs full size pockets to carry my cell phone and assorted other items.  Most women carry personal care items in their pockets and your front pockets just don't hold such items.  On more than one occasion I have been embarrassed by my mini pad falling out of my pocket when I sit.  Back pockets just don't work for these items.

I would day in this day that MANY women have urinary problems so the addition of a real size pocket would make your clothing line more user friendly.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: KIM GRAVEL please add real full size pockets....

@EALTA    I'm glad you mentioned this because it's been on my mind too.  What's with the trend to have 1"deep pockets?  They are worse than useless as people are bound to lose anything they put in such a shallow pocket.  For what reason... to save a few pennies on a little fabric?  It's not just Kim either; others are also doing it.  STOP IT, designers. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

My husband always says, why don't they give women REAL pockets in their jeans?? What good are those tiny things?? haha

Honored Contributor

I am one who does NOT want pockets!  I have enuf lumps and bumps without adding pockets. 

I like a smooth top like her Hollywood Waist jeans!

QVC carries TONS of jeans and most do have pockets...as well as many styles of Flexibelles that have pockets.

You shouldn't have any problems finding pockets, hopefully some them of are what you want.  Try D&C...they put pockets on everything!