Contributor

It would be nice if an offering could be made of 2 small ones or 2 large ones.  Many people just use their counter top ovens most the time, and many just use their big ovens most the time.  Maybe there could be 3 options of 2 small, 2 big, or 1 of each.

I would get them if they offered a set of 2 small ones.  If I ordered the set as it is, I'd never use the big one.  I don't make the kind of things you want crispy in my big oven.... only in my countertop oven (or airfryer).  Just a suggestion.......

Honored Contributor

@quick cooking mom wrote:

It would be nice if an offering could be made of 2 small ones or 2 large ones.  Many people just use their counter top ovens most the time, and many just use their big ovens most the time.  Maybe there could be 3 options of 2 small, 2 big, or 1 of each.

I would get them if they offered a set of 2 small ones.  If I ordered the set as it is, I'd never use the big one.  I don't make the kind of things you want crispy in my big oven.... only in my countertop oven (or airfryer).  Just a suggestion.......

I totally agree, I would buy 2 small ones, but I have no use for a large one.Great suggestion.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

Also agree.

I never make portions big enough to fill the large size.

Respected Contributor

I agree. I would buy a small one, but have no need for a large one.

Super Contributor

Oh that's an excellent idea as I only use my Smart Oven for cooking most days.