Respected Contributor

Re: Just one vote here, but I like the old program guide better

[ Edited ]

I can see the guide (which I still am not a fan of) by using  Yahoo as the search engine.  that's certainly inconvenient.  Not sure why my MacBook and Safari now have issues with the configuration of the program guide.  Oh well . . .

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@LoveQuality

Save this into your favorites: this is the link to the Print Q Guide. It is still being updated despite not linked to on the Program Guide page.

http://www.qvc.com/html/program_guide/pdf/QVC_Program_Guide.pdf

@banned again  Thank you so much for the link. Smiley Happy  Hope it continues to work!

Occasional Contributor

I dislike it too. Doesn't work on my phone.
Super Contributor

I have recently been doing some deep cleaning as we plan to move sometime soon.  I came across some of the old program guides when it was so much fun buying on the Q.  I loved getting those!  I would highligh with a yellow highlighter the shows I didn't want to miss.  It was small enough I could see a week at a time, and it was great ! 

I can't get into this online.  I know I have missed lots of shows, but I just don't have time to keep going online to check things out.  With the paper guide,  I put it on my nightstand

and it was always there to refer to it.  Please bring it back.  Hsn was sending them out

with orders, but I don't shop there nearly as much as the Q, so it hasn't interested me as much.  I know I would watch more.  Right now it is a hit and miss for me..

Trusted Contributor

@banned again, thanks so much for this link, I just bookmarked it. THIS is what the program guide should look like! I much prefer the old week at a glance guide like this, as it appeared in the Insider. Newer isn't always better. 

Respected Contributor

I use a PC and here is what I am getting:

1. Using "Edge" this new Program Guide is horizontal on the screen and does not move at all with the arrow on the right of the screen.  Therefore, useless.

2. Using "IE" the Program Guide remains vertical, works as it always did and is much more preferable.  This should be the same in "Edge"--fix it!

Get your IT people to fix this Program Guide so that it is accessible to all no matter what web browser (Mac or PC) is used.  Frankly, I have had enough enduring IT problems with QVC website; this is not necessary!