Honored Contributor

Just one vote here, but I like the old program guide better

I just ran off the pages here.  It was like my QVC viewers digest.  New one is really spread out too much for me.  I don't know how others feel, like I said, it's just my vote on it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just one vote here, but I like the old program guide better

I use a MacBook Pro and I'm still seeing the old program guide.  What are you using?

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal  I agree w/you 100%.  I used to be able to print the whole week on one page.  New one is way too drawn out.  Don't need all that.

Valued Contributor

Put me down for a "no" It is much too confusion for me! When something works....why change it??

I think the new format of the program guide is terrible.  Honestly, I am so turned off by it that I definitely won't be logging on to QVC every day to see what's on.  The item descriptions presented on each daily show are horrible the way they are shown -- way too time-consuming for me.  Bring back the old program guide!

Valued Contributor

Add one more no vote to the new program guide

Respected Contributor

I'm on a MacBook also and looked at the new format that--for me--just kicked in today and I don't like it, either.   And now, before finalizing this comment I thought I would look at again and now I'm "not allowed" access using Google which is the engine I use to access QVC.

Respected Contributor

@LoveQuality

Save this into your favorites: this is the link to the Print Q Guide. It is still being updated despite not linked to on the Program Guide page.

http://www.qvc.com/html/program_guide/pdf/QVC_Program_Guide.pdf

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@LoveQuality

Save this into your favorites: this is the link to the Print Q Guide. It is still being updated despite not linked to on the Program Guide page.

http://www.qvc.com/html/program_guide/pdf/QVC_Program_Guide.pdf

Thanks for this link, @banned again  I used to love this older one, too.  It's easy on the eyes -- and therefore the brain!  

You know, you'd think QVC would understand that making life simpler and more helpful would lead to happier customers which typically leads to more inclination to purchase.  You'd think, wouldn't you?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

I like the old one.