Frequent Visitor

Just answer the question(s)!!!!

It is frustrating when you want to order something from QVC, but need additional information about the product, post a question about the item, and no one from the company answers your question.  For example, I would love to order the Spenco sandals that are the TSV, but without knowing some information about the fit (which has already been asked under "Community Q&A," I am hesitant to do so.  Wouldn't answering customer questions promote more sales?

Honored Contributor

Re: Just answer the question(s)!!!!

@TracfoneFan wrote:

It is frustrating when you want to order something from QVC, but need additional information about the product, post a question about the item, and no one from the company answers your question.  For example, I would love to order the Spenco sandals that are the TSV, but without knowing some information about the fit (which has already been asked under "Community Q&A," I am hesitant to do so.  Wouldn't answering customer questions promote more sales?

I would think that would need to be answered by one who owns them and wears them.  Every inidividual would have a different opinion on how something fits them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the forums! It IS frustrating not to get answers. I've posted about hosts and vendors not giving us information on a live show, but you would think a representative from the company could answer questions that are posted ON the actual webpage! I haven't checked lately, but IT cosmetics was always great about having someone answer posters' questions and concerns. Some vendors are also good about this, but others are very lacking.

You would think during a live presentation vendors would have SOMEONE from the company checking this page constantly!

(BTW I have become a big fan of Spenco. In my experience they run pretty true to size. My foot is average- not narrow at all. I wear my regular half size, and when the shoe is whole sizes only I go up 1/2 size. They have all given me a perfect fit.) Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

How long has it been since customers took over as the primary source of product information? Maybe 15 years ago on Amazon? Manufacturers and retailers can lean back in their liability-free recliners.

Honored Contributor

I often see questions on product pages go unanswered.  Just yesterday I answered four for Wet and Forget.  

Sometimes I see the vendor and QVC Customer Care answer them, but many are not answered.  

I think customers answer the questions more than the vendor or QVC.  

Honored Contributor

Not going to happen.  QVC can't make vendors do anything.  Do you get personal answers to questions on other online sites? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@TracfoneFan  Sometimes if the product is sold elsewhere you can go to the brand website and get results. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Not going to happen.  QVC can't make vendors do anything.  Do you get personal answers to questions on other online sites? 

I do.  I have received answers from Amazon and Pottery Barn.

Respected Contributor

I will get answers almost immediately from Zappos and Amazon. Within 24 hours from most other sites.

Super Contributor

I have never done it, but would Customer Service be able to answer your question?