Respected Contributor

A few of these responses made me lol. The cleavage and tight clothes I have seen at the mall make Josie and Mally look conservative. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie and Mally

[ Edited ]

I just can't imagine someone's husband saying that and would push for his wife to ask that question.  I just won't say what comes to my mind after reading this post!  I picture a woman's group of very old fashioned minded women (much like the church ladies from SNL) speaking in hush tones about the scandal of it!!  I love their clothing and if I had places to wear such things I surely would!!  I do wear many low cut tops and like them.   

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Dusty1 wrote:

@colleena Yes. That is what he stated. That his husband asked him to post this. 
Anyway. I don't know why we would question that statement. 

My husband called me from work & asked me to read the forums to him & then told me which ones to heart & which ones to post on.

WHAT?  Scratching my head about this post.  Your DH tells you which posts to heart and which ones to respond to?? 

Must be young and nothing else to worry about wonder what that feels like ? 

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

3 posts

Not falling for it

Are the kids back in school yet?

Mercifully, they're back on Wed in my part of the world.

Respected Contributor

@SharkEIt was a joke. Ha ha. Just a little joke because I didn't really take this as a serious matter.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched some of Mally and I thought there might be a "wardrobe malfunction" when she bent over....I think it was when she was selling the glow stuff ....

Frequent Contributor

When I first watched Josie I have to say I thought she acted to cheesey. I know she did modeling. When Lisa Robertson worked with her, no cheesey was allowed as Lisa would mock her and talk all over her. I now think that Josie does a much more professional job, even though she is a bit ha-tt at times. She is thin and what is there to call indecent? She has children and a husband. I would think that she wants to set an example for them.