Respected Contributor

With all the hand washing going on due to the virus could Josie bring back her wonderful hand creams set.  I usually buy them in the winter but am running very low on them now.  They are the only thing that works for me and keeps my hands soft.  TIA

Trusted Contributor

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

With all the hand washing going on due to the virus could Josie bring back her wonderful hand creams set.  I usually buy them in the winter but am running very low on them now.  They are the only thing that works for me and keeps my hands soft.  TIA

@luvsbulldogs    Have you tried L'Occitane hand cream with Shea butter?   I think it is the best...for me.  Great moisturization.  

Super Contributor

I second L'Occitane as my favorite and Rich Girl hand cream by Deborah Lippmann is my second choice and it contains spf

Super Contributor

I agree. L"Occitane is great. I have used it for years.

Respected Contributor

@Mombo1 

Yes, I used L"Occitane for many many years and even tried the heavy duty one.  I find that Josie Marans hand cream and her argan oil absorbs faster and lasts after several washings.  Thank you for the suggestion.

@Mombo1 wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@luvsbulldogs    Have you tried L'Occitane hand cream with Shea butter?   I think it is the best...for me.  Great moisturization.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've had good luck with Ultra Repair cream when I'm out of JM hand cream. I always keep a few jars of that on hand. Hope it works for you like it does for me.

Honored Contributor

@Love orchids wrote:

I second L'Occitane as my favorite and Rich Girl hand cream by Deborah Lippmann is my second choice and it contains spf

@Love orchids  - I just received my 32 oz bottle of Rich Girl hand cream and that stuff is wonderful!  I've never used it before, but took a chance and I love it.  I needed something with all this hand washing going on.

Honored Contributor

Please give source for items not on QVC like Rich Girl.  Personally the L'Occitane raises havoc with my allergies, so I go with First Aid Beauty unscented.  I'd be willing to try aything unscented.  

Respected Contributor

@depglass  HSN sells Lippman Rich Girl hand lotion and not too long ago offered the once a year 32oz. Size. SPF25 and a pump. Her cuticle cream is good also.