New Contributor

I love the cinnamon rolls BUT I just opened my box and there is icing all over half of my dozen.  I think they are being packed too tight OR the packer is squashing them to be able to close the box because it was the bottom icing container that got squashed and oozed out all over.  The container was not opened at all, still sealed.  What a mess!  A new box just a bit deeper would probably help. I'v suggested before that the box is too small and items are being squashed.  I really hope that Jimmy sees this!!

Respected Contributor

Use the Jimmy The Baker website...email & phone number.

Frequent Contributor

YES! I agree I ordered from his website!

Honored Contributor

@btrrtmt    Call CS, they'll make note of the complaint and cheerfully refund you money.

It been my recent experience that Jimmy's quality has hit the skids.  Everything is smaller, skimpier.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Jimmy the Baker

[ Edited ]

I hear you.  

Disappointed in my last order of crumb cake, previously, called New York Crumb Cake.

Most of the crumbs are gone.  Some people complained about the extra crumbs.  Extra crumbs is New York Style.  As a repeat customer I wasn't asked what I wanted.  

My message to those customers.  If you don't like a lot of crumbs, don't buy it.  No thoughts about those of us who do.  That message is for you, too, Jimmy, not that he will see this, but I did leave it in my review.  

The cake was also on the dry side, a bit too brown along the sides.  They decided to use cardboard pans to bake them separately instead of in sheets and cut into squares.  Not sure if that's the reason they were dry, but it could be the answer.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee    Did you notice that the crumb cakes are much smaller?  My banana cake seemed to be 100% artificially flavored and was awful.  I too, am a crumb fancier.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Foxxee    Did you notice that the crumb cakes are much smaller?  My banana cake seemed to be 100% artificially flavored and was awful.  I too, am a crumb fancier.

@Kachina624 

Yes, smaller.  Very disappointing overall.  

Trusted Contributor

@Foxxee I 100% agree. The crumb part is the best part. People complained it was too much. WHAT!?!? My brother loved them so much I gave him an order for his birthday. He called and thanked me over and over. I told him people left reviews complaining about them having too much crumb topping and he couldn't believe it either. He took some on a camping trip last month and everyone raved about them. I am disappointed they are now smaller and less topping. It's the only food item I continually orderd on AD and have never cancelled. 

For those that say they are too big, have self control and cut them in half and save the other half for another day. If too much topping, don't order or better yet, just scrape it off. 

Super Contributor

I totally agree!!! Will not order again, and , the CC's were on the dry side!!! Also, for the price, there should not be complaints!!! That is why I stopped ordering!!!

Honored Contributor

Perhaps the high temperatures got to it.