Contributor
Can you please make the jimmies underwear in a 3X. I normally wear an 18 or 20 Gene but I find a 2X Jimmy's kind of small and they roll down at the waist or my so-called waste and sometimes roll up at the thighs. Yes I have a few bumps and lumps in all the wrong places but I still unable to breathe. :-)
Contributor
I am dictating on my phone some other words are not what I said but everyone here can figure it out. :-)
Respected Contributor

Yeah, sure, we'll figure it out.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor

Thank you thank you thank you. I love the jimmies I just would love a bigger size. Also the other Jimmy's that are more silky I would love in a larger size also. They are kind of silky and I am able to pull up my jeans up easier since they slide so easily. I hope I am not going over my limit of request but I like what I like and I like your jimmies. :-)

Honored Contributor

Please please please what in the world are Jimmy's

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

LOL  They are those things you put on ice cream cones.  We call them "sprinkles" in my neck of the woods.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Somehow I don't think an ice cream topping is what she meant

@Citrine1 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

LOL  They are those things you put on ice cream cones.  We call them "sprinkles" in my neck of the woods.  Smiley Very Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

All the 'jimmys' posts are crackin' me up, but could she mean 'skimmies'?? (And no thanks to putting those on my ice cream.)Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Not to mention the OP clearly thinks that the people who have responded are from QVC or the makers of "Jimmies" - whatever the heck those are.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

I just Googled it.  Men's underwear!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~