Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

When my DH and I would go out to dinner, I hated it when the waiter or waitress would address us as "you guys."   With Isaac everything is "major."   My biggest pet peeve, I think, is "stinkin' cute."  Used a lot with Temptations and many other products and various hosts use the term. 

Isaac's another favorite is - "money."

I think Jennifer looks entirely out of place of a show host!  Her dress, off the shoulders like that looks more like she should be in a bar or cigar lounge. VERY unprofessional and MUCH too showy. It does not flatter her at all. Who approved this dress??

Esteemed Contributor

Enough with the host bashing.  If you don't enjoy the host, turn them off and check out the products online.  I don't like/enjoy many hosts so I choose not to watch their shows, we all have that choice and it sure beats tearing people down.  How would you like someone posting about everything you do and say?  

Go online to check out products and watch the video if you want to see the presentaion.  For everyone that complains about a host there are equal number of those who like them.  Not watching or buying sends a much stronger message then bashing people in a forum.  I'm sure you do/say things that annoy others but no one bashes you online.  Try being positive or don't watch  Your choice

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Enough with the host bashing.  If you don't enjoy the host, turn them off and check out the products online.  I don't like/enjoy many hosts so I choose not to watch their shows, we all have that choice and it sure beats tearing people down.  How would you like someone posting about everything you do and say?  

Go online to check out products and watch the video if you want to see the presentaion.  For everyone that complains about a host there are equal number of those who like them.  Not watching or buying sends a much stronger message then bashing people in a forum.  I'm sure you do/say things that annoy others but no one bashes you online.  Try being positive or don't watch  Your choice

@mspatmac  Nobody here needs a lecture on turning off their TV; we all know when and how to do that.  When a person becomes a regular on TV she puts herself out there and becomes fair game for public comment, good and bad.  It goes with the territory.  If you don't like comments about the hosts, as you suggest, avoid reading the boards. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@merce4u wrote:

I think Jennifer looks entirely out of place of a show host!  Her dress, off the shoulders like that looks more like she should be in a bar or cigar lounge. VERY unprofessional and MUCH too showy. It does not flatter her at all. Who approved this dress??

The same person who approved Shawn's black dress!

Respected Contributor

@Double-D I agree! Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

She says "I dig"     Really?  I have never been able to watch her.   Now she is more and more on prime time.  Thanking whoever started Q2.  I remember Charles Manson say "you dig"  That has to be from the late 60's LOL

Respected Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

I'm so tired of hearing Lori Goldstein say "you guys".  Who's she talking to, a bunch of prepubescent teens?

I just figured that's who she's selling her clothing to.

Honored Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

@merce4u wrote:

The same person who approved Shawn's black dress!

I thought Jennifer's dress was gorgeous and while I didn't think there was anything inappropriate about it, it looked a little odd for an early Saturday morning shift.

Trusted Contributor

HAHA!  Great way of dealing with it.  Everyone, including Isaac (remember the young man who had a drinking game with his mom or grandma) everytime Isaac said some phrase?  It doesn't bother me that much.  I would have a difficult time talking for so long.