Respected Contributor

She's too showy. 

Respected Contributor

I have not watched Jennifer in quite awhile. Caught her late last night, & could not stand to listen to her. She kept using the phrase "digging it". This sounds very immature for someone her age. Where DO these hosts get their language,lol?? I watched about 20 min, but that will be my last time watching her.  She was such a good host, in her beginning. 

Valued Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

I'm so tired of hearing Lori Goldstein say "you guys".  Who's she talking to, a bunch of prepubescent teens?

I'm tired of hearing LG and Rinna say "lookit ... "  the phrase is "look at"

Trusted Contributor

Oh please.  There is nothing wrong with off the shoulders.  QVC hosts are not working in a bank.  They are involved in fashion.  That's an entirely different ballgame.  Jennifer always looks very nice and appropriate for this line of work. 

Respected Contributor

@makena I think phony is the word I would use.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor
New Contributor

How many  times does she call her stuff "Amazing" ?  Can anyone shut her up once in a while-she has an annoying habit of talking over the host!  Jacque was the only one who ever successfully shut her up!

New Contributor

Agreed-she's not 20-something anymore. Too much eye makeup, all those raggy hemmed clothes, and the ever-present black gladiator shoes! Saw her recently on air with a slim skirt, a whole blouse-tucked in, and actual heels on  & couldn't believe how good she looked!  Her legs looked a foot longer, Her eye make-up was toned down too, she looked years younger..

Contributor

I used to like Jennifer when she first started on the Q. Now I can tolerate her for like 3 seconds.....I can't put my finger on it, her facial expressions I think....I don't know....sh'e just annoying as heck. Kerstin is my favorite- salt of the earth she is. I like Shawn and all of her craziness, but she needs to dial down that doo and her make up....she is too old for what she's got going on.

Regular Contributor

I am absolutely certain they are told to use certain words, because every so often the word of the month changes.. rocking it.. was and is big.. and just recently I noticed Smashing.. is catching on.. mark my words.. or thiers.. but I bet we will be heraring ssmashing alot.. I dont care.. it's just an observation..

Jennifer is fine but so bland because she usually does not wear  much color..wear a color lipstick,and a hint of color in a scarf maybe?

she looks too washed out..