Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey and Logo

Just curious, why is Jennifer so hard to watch? What is she doing that is so annoying? I am just curious-not judging!!!!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Just curious, why is Jennifer so hard to watch? What is she doing that is so annoying? I am just curious-not judging!!!!!! 

@CANDLEQUEEN  that was my guestion, there was also another person that posted she wouldn't watch a another show because of a model ( who's on the set maybe 4 minutes at most) - really ? Maybe I'm missing something but I just don't get it. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mosky wrote:

I do not want something so bad that I will watch a host thats difficult to watch.I willwatch only the shows where the hosts have manners,do not discuss their personal life,and let the reps speak.That leaves quite a few,so the ones that have to yell and scream let someine else watch them!

---------------

I only watch those shows where I enjoy the presenations of the hosts.  Slowly but surely, with the current and new hosts, I am hardly watching QVC at all!!           I just cannot sit thru the personal stories, the silly vocabulary, the unseemly behavior and the yelling style of talking. Doesn't leave very many hosts that are bearable...

New Contributor

I think Jennifer is doing better than she used to be. I used to really hate it when she would look into the camera and start whispering something and I could never hear what she said!!!  I haven't heard her do that for a long while. As far as logo goes, I have had logo up to hear!!!! Why do they have to have so many shows? I do like some of her things, I even have a few items in my closet. But for the most part her stuff is to over the top for me. I think all of this layering is just a gimic to get you to buy more items! My second big peeve is some items look like you just plain ran out of material and added scraps. Some of the designs look like what used to be my sewing mistakes. 

Valued Contributor

she is hard to watch because...she is involved with herself and not the product she is supposed to be selling..

Contributor

Yes, seriously - she looks like a clown. I wish QVC would drop her and her confusing clothing. It's hidious looking.

Contributor

Good question. Why so many LOGO shows. It's hideous looking. 

Occasional Contributor

I  totally agree! Logo clothing is rediculous for the most part. The many layers that DO NOT match. And the Shark bite hem thing that makes women look hippier than they already are! Uhhg!! ..Yes, I have a few longer tunic tank tops of hers, but $50-70 dollars  for a tank...no more. Lori seems like a cool lady I just don't like her style. For the loyal logo fans she needs to lower her prices!