Super Contributor

I would like to see more "Made In The USA" 

I believe that is why QVC is where it is today started in the USA.

Valued Contributor

After seeing photos of the wet market in China and seeing how this virus has caused so much death and destruction around the globe I will never buy another product from China.  So, if QVC does not tell us the country of origin and merely states imported then I will not buy.

Honored Contributor

They are following federal law.  Talk to your congressperson.

Respected Contributor

I am not worried about the virus getting to me on items sent from China. There's no evidence at all of that happening and the virus doesn't survive long enough in a shipping container to make it to my door. If I'm going to get it from a package, it's more likely I'd get it from the person who last handled the package, the delivery people. Science for the win.

Contributor

Amen. If I know it's made in china I won't purchase it. Enough is enough from China 

New Contributor

I agree! I have not purchased anything on QVC since this whole global pandemic began. I know that myself, one person's lack of sales, cannot cause QVC to go into bankrupcy - (that is not my intent) but I feel better personally NOT purchasing anything and everything that is made in China, or imported for that matter. And look at all the money I'm saving! Over the past few months I've done a lot of reflection. DId I REALLY NEED all the items I purchased on QVC? NO, I didn't! If they begin making more products that are manufactured in the US, then I'll think about purchasing from them again. Unfortunately, my sister gave me a $100 gift card for Christmas that I haven't used yet. For now, I'll hang on to it.

Frequent Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

I am not worried about the virus getting to me on items sent from China. There's no evidence at all of that happening and the virus doesn't survive long enough in a shipping container to make it to my door. If I'm going to get it from a package, it's more likely I'd get it from the person who last handled the package, the delivery people. Science for the win.

Amen, @Alison Wonderland. I'm getting really tired of people making statements that they're worried about getting the virus from something sent or made in China or Italy or wherever. Even if it did remain on an object, the chance is much higher that it would be on an item made in the USA at this point. Don't buy imported if you don't want to, but don't not buy because you're worried about getting sick. Go, science!

Respected Contributor

@bunnygirlbrem wrote:

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

Amen, @Alison Wonderland. I'm getting really tired of people making statements that they're worried about getting the virus from something sent or made in China or Italy or wherever. Even if it did remain on an object, the chance is much higher that it would be on an item made in the USA at this point. Don't buy imported if you don't want to, but don't not buy because you're worried about getting sick. Go, science!

Yep. It's a lot of ridiculousness, @bunnygirlbrem. Meanwhile, I keep getting ads from Facebook trying to sell me chocolates made in New York City. I don't see any outrage about that.