Super Contributor

Item not available? Please email when back in stock

I would like to be made aware when an item that I would like is back in stock by an email.  Also when the item is not in stock but will be back  I would like to know that. But when an item is not going to be brought back any more I would also like to know that.  Sometimes the verbiage can be misleading or unclear as to what is happening with some items....I don't think I made this very clearMan Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Item not available? Please email when back in stock

Or mention same right on the items web page.

I would also like the "out ot stock" items webpage to note if the item will be made available in the future or not.  Example:  Availability - unknown or an estimated future date.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I totally agree...would like to know when an item is back in stock. Zulily has this feature and QVC needs to step up and offer it in some form too!

Respected Contributor

@plmokn  That is a good idea.  Just think of the additional sales that QVC could get if they had that option.

Just click on a "notify me when back in stock" link and when back in stock, or your color is available, you get an email - and it would be nice to get a 10% discount or free shipping for waiting!  That would motivate people to make that purchase right away..

Easy enough to do, as other sites already have this option. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@plmokn  That is a good idea.  Just think of the additional sales that QVC could get if they had that option.

Just click on a "notify me when back in stock" link and when back in stock, or your color is available, you get an email - and it would be nice to get a 10% discount or free shipping for waiting!  That would motivate people to make that purchase right away..

Easy enough to do, as other sites already have this option. 

Yes Evine does this & a couple of times I have been able to get something I thought was gone forever.  This seems like a common sense idea to do here as well.

Honored Contributor

Great ideas but I doubt QVC's antiquated computer system has the capability of doing these thing.  Heck, it can't even find a red shirt.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Does seem odd. HSN and Evine both offer that service.

Respected Contributor

I especially like CAcableGirl's suggestion that the person waiting get a discount or free shipping when the item does get back in stock.

Contributor

I like HSNs alerts of low or back in stock & price reductions on favorites items.   I don't have to keep monitoring watched items.