It's time to be up front with customers who have lost their Wish List.

I notice in your blog that customer concerns about their Wish List vanishing date back to July 30.  Since it is now the 3rd week of September, and wish list is still not functioning properly, any business that wants to stay in business would explain to customers what is going on.  

The only message that has appeared for all this time is "Wish List is not available, Try again later."  

Not acceptable, QVC.  

Respected Contributor

Re: It's time to be up front with customers who have lost their Wish List.

@uzdbutrunz 

Good point.  They should be able to offer an explanation, then, more importantly, FIX IT!

Trusted Contributor

My wish list is still here.  It went away sometime in July, I thnik it was, then it was restored a few days later. and since then there's been I've had no problem with it.  

Esteemed Contributor

For those who had their lists restored previously but are experiencing issues due to all the site traffic today: I was having problems with my wish list, too, but last time this happened, I found that if you simply refresh the page every couple of minutes, sometimes it will appear and you can review items or add them to your cart. (And you'll have to keep doing that; just because it magically appears once doesn't mean it will stick around.) Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@uzdbutrunz  My wish list went away on the last free shipping day, and then it came back. So, today I thought it would be gone again, but it's there! Of course, most of the items are sold out. Smiley Frustrated

Frequent Contributor

I had my Wish List restored, except my wish list was not complete.

On a different not, whenever I sign in to the Forums, it kicks me out saying a problem has occurred and contact systems personnel or something like that. I find the link to return me to my original page, and I am logged in. This is a glitch and I wish they would fix it. As a result, I am only rarely active on the Forums. It is t a big bother, but I forget about the glitch or forget how to go back and that is how to be logged in.
Honored Contributor

My "wish list" never disappeared but my items are sold out☹️☹️☹️

thats what I get for "waiting" and not ordering at 12:01 ...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

Wish list is fine, on my end, and has been, for at least, the last hour, when I first checked.  

I don't particularly care why it happened, just please fix it.

Thats what I tell our IT guys, at work, when we get a system glitch, which,  we seem to, far more often, since our 

"upgrade" 🥴

Honored Contributor

my wishlist is available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

My wish list is still up. I just checked again. Maybe it´s because i don´t want or need anything lol. Just not in the mood to shop either.