Valued Contributor

How about issuing our refunds a lot sooner, I mean why in the world does it take so long to see our money back on our credit cards? Still waiting...

Esteemed Contributor
How long is "so long"? I don't recall waiting longer for a credit refund from QVC than from other retailers.
Honored Contributor

@x HedgeI'm always surprised when credit card buyers complain because in all my years of buying and returning here or elsewhere, I could count on the fingers of one hand the times I actually ended up paying for the item before I got credit for it on my card.  And I agree that I haven't noticed significant difference between credit for QVC and elsewhere. 

Then again, I'm not paying interest on my credit card because I just don't allow myself to charge what I can't pay for with the cycle. Debit?   Way too much for me to keep track of, but I do know debit shoppers see their charges differently.

Respected Contributor

I am still waiting for a credit from Target for an online return that they received 10 days ago.  I wonder how many people just forget about credits.  I don't make many returns, but every time it seems I have to call or email the company.  One time it took 45 days after a company received the return back and after numerous calls before I saw the credit. 

And it seems to be a lot of retailers with this issue.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I return things to Macy's by mail - free via UPS - and I have a credit within a few days.  I think the difference is that using QVC's return label you take it to the post office where it sits for days - sometimes a week - before a "returns agent" picks it up.  

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I return things to Macy's by mail - free via UPS - and I have a credit within a few days.  I think the difference is that using QVC's return label you take it to the post office where it sits for days - sometimes a week - before a "returns agent" picks it up.  

Yes, the return agent process can add days to the timeframe. 

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
How long is "so long"? I don't recall waiting longer for a credit refund from QVC than from other retailers.

3 weeks is too long to get notified that my return has been processed.  JTV and hsn credit my card as soon as they see the return has been received by the post or UPS.  Not when it gets to their where houses.  So all of you who think QVC does it at a quick pace needs to shop elsewhere to see the difference. 

Respected Contributor

I have suggested this in the past to no avail.  No matter how I ship my return, 9 times out of 10 I have to call CS and provide them tracking from the PO after I wait the magic # of days. Even if CS credits my account (sometimes) it does not show up when I look at my orders under Order Status.

There is much room for improvement on QVC returns.  I am an avid shopper here because I really love so many of their lines.  

Thank you for bringing this up!