Occasional Contributor

It cosmetic presntation on Sunday night, 9/10

I am a fan of It cosmetics and order them frequently.  On tonight's show with Jill, both representatives of the company talked so fast that I finally had to turn the channel.  I appreciate their enthusiasm, but I learned nothing about the products.  Jill had to even ask one of them to "take a breath."  Please suggest to them that Customers cannot order a product if they cannot learn about it.

Re: It cosmetic presntation on Sunday night, 9/10

All you need to know it that the products are marked "imported" .  I went looking for info and found out that they are made in China.   Why is QVC hiding the country of origin???

Honored Contributor

I would by Korean beauty and I wish that was presented on q

Contributor

Good Information! Tried the product and made a decision to Go back to Lancome, when I had comments on my makeup that were not good  and you get a little bit of product for a lot of money ''Plus with Lancome Purchase, you get several free gifts that you can use every day  and as far as those girls go when talking about IT they remind me of a Robot that has been programmed and they say the same thing every time .

Honored Contributor

@Lexus350 wrote:

All you need to know it that the products are marked "imported" .  I went looking for info and found out that they are made in China.   Why is QVC hiding the country of origin???

@Lexus350  No one trusts China or their products....thus the COVERUP. 

Contributor

If you take a magnifier and look on the back of your makeup products ''the Tubes Mine says Made in Korea now it did not say North or South so it is made in Korea the writing is very small. Let me know what you find now I want to check all those it products

Honored Contributor

I agree about the IT reps speaking way too fast.  They all speak at the same speed, same words and sound alike.  They are hard to understand now.   Host Sandra Bennett needs to slow down when speaking too.