Contributor
I am finding the IT Cosmetics show hard to watch because of the over the top hyped presentation (not the host). The vendors are extremely knowledgeable but the screaming excitement over the products is just too much. Please tone it down a little as I do want to watch. This is jarring on my nerves and I can’t be the only one feeling this way!
Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Presentation

@HXGirl wrote:
I am finding the IT Cosmetics show hard to watch because of the over the top hyped presentation (not the host). The vendors are extremely knowledgeable but the screaming excitement over the products is just too much. Please tone it down a little as I do want to watch. This is jarring on my nerves and I can’t be the only one feeling this way!

I just want them to stop with the  script read monologues that they repeat over and over....and STOP with the predictable Helen being drop dead gorgeous line ......PLEASE.🤐

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Drop Dead - it's only common sense and obvious - not to read the same script for 20 years and assume customers don't notice.  I just SEE Helen (again tonight) and I'm off to another channel.

Esteemed Contributor

Did you know that they work with plastic surgeons???????

Honored Contributor

If one is watching something that's just repeated over and over and over, then you are going to become overwhelmed listening to it.  And I don't know why one would repeatedly watch the same presentations.

Valued Contributor

Totally agree.  My goodness, you've got a great product -- just talk like a normal person and let the product shine!

That's why I'm greatful for the "recently on air" option online and on the app.  I can just scroll quickly through the items, and I don't have to listen to the screeching.

I like enthusiasm, but geez!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

The 70 years young Helen?  The one with the boyfriend?  LOL

Tired of that too!  The whole presentations are too over the top!

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately for Helen, who IMO has a very sweet face and demeanor, by the time they overload her with so much make-up that it only serves to emphasize any lines, she looks 90.

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

The 70 years young Helen?  The one with the boyfriend?  LOL

Tired of that too!  The whole presentations are too over the top!

You forgot 75-yrs. young and drop-dead gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

The reps are too loud and too scripted.  I quit watching.  I bought some items in the past and 50% were returns.  I was at Ulta the other day and tried one of the CC creams.  I wear fair and it was way too yellow.  I guess that is one of the reasons I quit ordering IT Cosmetics.