New Contributor

Loved the lace sneakers, but no wide size. I remember you saying to always offer wide sizes since you have a wide foot and can identify the frequent disappointment of not being able to buy cute shoes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Issac mizrahi, please read

@classic plus  Vendors and hosts do not read these boards.  You need to find Isaac's FB page and post there.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@classic plus  Vendors and hosts do not read these boards.  You need to find Isaac's FB page and post there.

This is the "Suggestion Box" thread. There is nothing wrong with posting a request here. Hosts and vendors are not allowed to post, but no one knows if they read posts.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

LOL.  I doubt Isaac even knows these boards exist.  You'll not hear either Isaac or Susan Graver ever suggest people contact them.  They don't want to be bothered.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624I kind of have to agree with you that IM probably doesnt give a hoot what people want but I do think Susan Graver does read (at least on her social media pages) everything posted. She has said on air that she reads everything...the good and the bad and she has asked for folks not to post or say mean things to her or about her beacause she does read everything... 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

LOL.  I doubt Isaac even knows these boards exist.  You'll not hear either Isaac or Susan Graver ever suggest people contact them.  They don't want to be bothered.

@Kachina624  I agree about Isaac.  Sometimes he doesn't even seem to know much about the clothes he's selling,let alone what the customers think. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Perhaps the OP is only making a suggestion. However, the post title "Isaac Mizrahi, Please Read"  indicates (IMO) the OP is anticipating a response from Isaac. Best bet is to reach out to him on FB or IG.

Honored Contributor

@grayhairdontcare wrote:

@Kachina624I kind of have to agree with you that IM probably doesnt give a hoot what people want but I do think Susan Graver does read (at least on her social media pages) everything posted. She has said on air that she reads everything...the good and the bad and she has asked for folks not to post or say mean things to her or about her beacause she does read everything... 

Wish I could request that option.