Issac, please return to your Tee shirts you originally featured. Not tunic, not hi low but classic tees in short sleeve, long sleeves. I have not bought in a long time due to this. Thanks donnao

Honored Contributor

Also, please make essential tees that don't pill and stretch out all over.

Honored Contributor

I agree in that I don't like long (those really long) T-shirts.

It has taken me a long time to figure out that I have a long body and short legs.  However, I'm 5'4" and petite doesn't come up to my waist (pants).

The tops are too long....good grief!  If you are ummmm 'curvy' (is that what it's being called) like I am....the fanny does not need to have 1/2 yard of fabric hanging over it...

This is just my opinion.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

It has taken me a long time to figure out that I have a long body and short legs.  However, I'm 5'4" and petite doesn't come up to my waist (pants).

The tops are too long....good grief!  If you are ummmm 'curvy' (is that what it's being called) like I am....the fanny does not need to have 1/2 yard of fabric hanging over it...

This is just my opinion.  

@Annabellethecat66

Me too.  I am long-waisted—long torso and short legs.  But  I can’t wear “petite” pants, even if the length is right, because I need a regular rise.  A petite rise is too short.  Years ago, it seemed like I was just average size because I didn’t have as much trouble finding pants that would fit, lengthwise.  Now, most of the regular lengths are way too long.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

This is just my opinion.  

@Annabellethecat66

Me too.  I am long-waisted—long torso and short legs.  But  I can’t wear “petite” pants, even if the length is right, because I need a regular rise.  A petite rise is too short.  Years ago, it seemed like I was just average size because I didn’t have as much trouble finding pants that would fit, lengthwise.  Now, most of the regular lengths are way too long.

If you are a proportioned petite 5ft3 or under, petite sized clothes should fit, otherwise no and especially pants.

Honored Contributor

@donnao wrote:

Issac, please return to your Tee shirts you originally featured. Not tunic, not hi low but classic tees in short sleeve, long sleeves. I have not bought in a long time due to this. Thanks donnao

And hurry up!

Respected Contributor

In addition, I woud say manufacture more shirts with PIMA cotton.  I have several of those now and I love the fabric.  I wish there were more colors though.  The color selection always seems to be the same-old. same-old.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

In addition, I woud say manufacture more shirts with PIMA cotton.  I have several of those now and I love the fabric.  I wish there were more colors though.  The color selection always seems to be the same-old. same-old.

I LOVE Isaac's pima cotton tees. They are so good for the summer, they feel cool to the touch. I ordered several short sleeved ones last summer and yesterday I ordered a few 3/4 sleeves.