New Contributor

Isacc M. & Vionic Collaborate for Super Shoe Line

I Love the comfort of the Vionic brand and some of their styles. They are getting really close to offering many fashionable styles but just not quite there yet.  I also love Isaac M. shoes because they are so high fashion, classy and cute but with no real comfort for us with awful feet. 

Bringing on a superb fashion designer like Isaac M. to the Vionic team would be a dream marriage in my opinion.  Even another designer/brand like Franco Sarto joining Vionic would do well too. I know many of us want more and more fashion forward options with orthotic technology.  Who do u talk to about these type of suggestions?

Respected Contributor

Re: Isacc M. & Vionic Collaborate for Super Shoe Line

I love Vionic but I would not purchase If Isaac like has like anything like to do like with the like line and if S.K. is like the presenter of like the "sic" shoes like they are so like comfortabiliousocios like. Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

I have such bad feet and would love to try the Vionics but it is so costly to return that I don't want to take a chance...

happygolfcart...your post made me chuckle....

Valued Contributor

@circles, have you checked out Zappos for Vionics?  I haven't bought shoes in a while, but do like the free shipping and free returns aspect.  It takes the challenge of "getting it right" out of the equation when you don't have to pay to return them.  I know in the past Zappos was super quick with the shipping.  Good luck.

Oh, and I agree, happygolfcart's response was very funny and right on point!

Formerly posted as LuLuBelle

Remembert to Spay and Neuter your Pets