Trusted Contributor

I love your purses, but i just can't buy them because I do not like leather especially lamb leather. Please make some in vinyl or faux leather. Many thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Isaac please read this !!!

I second this!  As an animal lover, I can't bring myself to use a purse with real leather.  I'd like some wonderful faux leather and suede options and a few fabric options for the spring and summer.

Ditto for shoes.  Can you please consider some alternatives to leather for all of us vegans out here?  I know there isn't a huge market but I think it's growing and might be worthwhile in a few styles!!!!

Respected Contributor

He has canvas ones.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dogsx3 wrote:

I love your purses, but i just can't buy them because I do not like leather especially lamb leather. Please make some in vinyl or faux leather. Many thanks!

Hi @dogsx3

Thanks for your suggestion for Isaac Mizrahi. We will definitely share your request with his team.

@Karnerblue is correct, I did a search on qvc.com for Isaac Mizrahi canvas bags and found several options. Click here for ISAAC MIZRAHI CANVAS BAGS

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Walmart and Target have nice vinyl bags.  Most of us like leather And are willing to pay for it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think the vegans should have their faux leather shoes, bags, etc. just like we meat eaters have accessories and clothes made from animal skins. Faux leather does not necessarily mean cheap or poor quality.

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

Have you posted this request on Isaac's website and facebook page?   

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

Have you posted this request on Isaac's website and facebook page?   

Hi tinkrbl44 i am not on facebook, if you are, please give him my message, Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you!  That is all I'm asking for - alternatives for everyone!  I know Isaac makes some nice canvas bags but I just don't think they work as well in the winter!

Respected Contributor

ITA!  it breaks my heart when I see you present bags made out of lamb leather.  I know you love animals so it is very surprising to me that you would do anything in lamb.  Otherwise, I love everything else you bring us.   You are my favorite designer on the Q and never miss your shows.