Trusted Contributor

Is there still a daily "Model's Closet"?

[ Edited ]

I find something I like a model is wearing, such as a piece of jewelry.  I'm told that I can check the model's closet daily and find out what I need to know.  In 30 years, after looking a hundred times, only ONCE did I find what I was looking for. What is going on with this now? Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Is there still a daily "Model's Closet"?

I checked the Model's Closet one time, and it was just featured items, not even necessarily apparal!  I could not find what I was looking for either.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Yes, there is.

Honored Contributor

It exists but is not properly maintained so it's useless.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

There is a model's and host's closet under fashion.  However, finding your item is a hit or miss.  I have found some items and not others and some were posted after several days of being shown on air.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I've only tried a couple of times but never found anything.  Decided I was wasting my time to even check.  

Frequent Contributor

I agree!! The model’s closet shows the top and pants they were wearing only, but not the shoes or accessories!

I absolutely loved a necklace that was shown many many times this past spring. I called customer service during the presentation of the show when it was being worn during a top demonstration, and was told they couldn’t help me without a number. This is not their fault, as there has to be thousands of necklaces sold on the Q.

It did result in a lost sale, though. I was on a mission and used every search term I could think of, searching through hundreds of necklaces with no luck. Oh well . . .