Super Contributor

Is there anyway the Q could add to the exchange/return sheet a length change option?

I ordered the SPANX Jean-ish in tall - it said 29 " and I am 5'8" and have a 31 inch inseam, well, just received them yesterday and they are way too long for an ankle pant or even a regular..  However, in order to get a regular length, I would need to place a new order, there isn't a place for a "same item", length change...  and now the price is $98.00 and I paid $68.00 when they were TSV, so back they go.....

Would greatly appreicate that option Q - I'm sure I am not the only one that would like this.  Thank you for reading this....  hope it gets to the right person.....

Respected Contributor

Re: Is there anyway the Q could add to the exchange/return sheet a length change option?

Have you called customer service to speak to a person? A person may be able to give you options that the website cannot. You can also post in the Customer Care forum, where representatives will respond to you with assistance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there anyway the Q could add to the exchange/return sheet a length change option?

@Sunniegirl 

Email the social team.  They are the best ones to help you!

social.team@qvc.com

I also think you should be able to even exchange between Petitie, Reg & Talls!  it IS the same item afterall!

Frequent Contributor

Contact customer service. I once accidentally ordered underwire bras instead of wire-free and had to place a completely new order. The bras were a TSV. Customer service took care of it and I received the TSV price.

Esteemed Contributor

If an item comes in regular/petite/tall abd you order any of those and they don’t work - free exchanges do not apply because they all have different item numbers b the exchange can only be for a different size and/or color- not inseam
Super Contributor

Thank you for the suggestion......

Super Contributor

Yes, that's why I wish there was a way to have that as an option..  sometimes certain "talls" just don't work for me just like I am sure some regular lengths are too short.   Bummer - but thank you...  Smiley Happy