Valued Contributor

Re: Is it time for the “higher ups” to offer constructive criticism to hosts?

@manny2 not watching like I used to and certainly not BUYING like I used to, which I'm thinking is what matters to the powers that be. Sometimes all one has to do is what just a few minutes to get something to post from a host.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart 

"Why does it matter that people on these forums won't change anything? Everyone is entitled to post their opinion, the OP, others, and you.  

Oh absolutely everyone can post their opinion, but that is the operative word.

Opinion!

Posters often try to pass off their opinions as facts.

My point was, we as consumers and posters do NOT have access to company records and stats of how many people may or may not stop shopping here.

We shouldn't pass off our thoughts as concrete evidence.  It is our assumption this may be the case.

Mathematically speaking, we here on these boards are a mere fraction of QVC customers.

Unless we start seeing thousands and thousands of posts, repeated complaints are not necessarily representative of facts.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think they DO take the forums into consideration.  Any company in trouble is trying to make corrections and regain their former glory.  So complain on, people.  

Occasional Contributor

Agree completely. Businesses that ignore customers' feedback quite often find themselves barely surviving.

Just ask JCPenny....

@StyleovertrendWELL SAID!!! There would be no forums on QVC's website if 'somebody' wasn't looking. And it is up to all who contribute or who read the forums to determine what is  TRIVIAL and what is REAL! There is a lot LOT of trivial content on the forums but some of it is INFORMATIONAL and INSTRUCTIONAL which is what I look for. There are many other places one can go to if they need to just vent ...but I choose to look for things to that can truly help with the QVC experience.

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely think qvc should pay attention to the customers on the forums.   Most stores either have a number to call or a website on their receipts.   Many (most) times I will receive, via email, a request to review their services.   And as another poster stated, if there is one complaint there are probably 20 more.    I haven't complained but yet I am not happy with shipping, cs, on air antics by the hosts etc.   Oops I guess I just complained...