Valued Contributor

Is it time for the “higher ups” to offer constructive criticism to hosts?

[ Edited ]

I think it would be easy to fine tune and tweak if "they" looked at the majority of comments by many, many who have left QVC and stated why. Constructive critism is based on VALID and well-reasoned OPINIONS, both positive and NEGATIVE! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Is it time for the “higher ups” to offer constructive criticism to hosts?

THEY have sales statistics; THEY have contract information; THEY run a business.  And WE don't.

Honored Contributor

You can contact the QVC presidents office to share your opinions.  Not sure comments written on the forms make it to the presidents office.

Respected Contributor

Comments here are a minute fraction of the millions of QVC viewers and many of the comments, crtiques are ridiculous: Amy stop eating Altoids, Shawn's glasses drive me crazy, etc. No, Q management has other things to do, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Comments here are a minute fraction of the millions of QVC viewers and many of the comments, crtiques are ridiculous: Amy stop eating Altoids, Shawn's glasses drive me crazy, etc. No, Q management has other things to do, LOL.

@ellaphant    I certainly recall a lot of "complaints" about Antonella's "blonde hair"............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

THEY have sales statistics; THEY have contract information; THEY run a business.  And WE don't.

They can do better.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I think Qurate would have to convene focus groups and not rely solely on the postings in the forums.

Trusted Contributor

I think it's a very safe bet, that QVC, does not rely on the forums, when they evaluate hosts. 

As someone else pointed out, posters, are a tiny fraction, of their potential audience.  

And, it doesn't take a rocket scientist, to quickly, recognize the posters, that love to post about their unfavorite host(s).
A Lot!  That's entirely their right, but, it would raise suspicions, about their objectivity😈 

Honored Contributor

Most of the complaints posted here are whinny it's all about what I want and not indicitive of any real problem.  Most from those who have nothing better to do than watch and criticize just like jr high snootty  girls hoping for others to join in and pile on complaints!!!  Most want their orders to come ASAP/urgent even during a pandemic when shipping companies are struggling to get packages delivered like they are the only one ordering.  Then they bog down the CS system with such trivial complaints!!  Some obviously impulse buy and are so hard to please they return most they buy and expect to get an instant refund and not have to pay return shipping.  They often use inconsistent sizing as an excuse but very rarely just exchange and seem to like the thrill of ordering and do not really want what they ordered or try to say defective because there was a stray string or some other ridiculous thing when  the obvious solution is just to shop where they can get what they want!  They then think threatening to shop elsewhere over and over will and should cause QVC to change to suit them.  Those ridiculous self centered complaints are getting old!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Every smart business that wants to be/remain successful collects input from customers and employees.  The huge corporation I retired from after has always asked customers for feedback and results were taken seriously. My work involved networking with other companies throughout the nation and they all collected feedback.