Contributor

Is it still possible to email show hosts?

I have a question about whether a certain item will be returning.  I fell in love with a ring, it went on sale, I ordered it,  a few days later when I checked on the order status it said  "back order"    I waited, then i got a letter that said they couldn't fill ihe order. 

I was terribly disappointed, I had really wanted  it, for an upcoming anniversary.    So Im wondering if there is any possibility the item will be returning, or should I just forget about  getting it here.  I haven't really seen anything else that I really love.   I thought one of the hosts might know, since they are very familiar with Affinity line.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Is it still possible to email show hosts?

I've exchanged a few e-mails with Jane Treacy. It seems to be hit or miss. Can't hurt for trying. 

Honored Contributor

@Lady Chat.  I doubt the hosts have the kind of information you are seeking.  The answer to your question is no, the hosts all established Facebook accounts and that's where they should be contacted.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Good luck requesting information, comments on a QVC host fb page. I have never received a reply from any of them. I doubt that they even read or care about us "facebookers" which I think is a cheap condescending comment from Antonella. The ONLY NOTABLE EXCEPTION is Erin Moseley from Diamonique!!  She has over 3500 likes on her fb page and she is definitely deserving of this honor!!! She is such a sweet gal and she definitely shines in my eyes above any/all QVC hosts!  She CARES...simply said and she doesn't have "someone else" answer her social media as many of the hosts do. I guess folks DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO...and if not make excuses or just ignore us. Kindness and respect does not cost a thing and perhaps that should be the topic for the next Host meeting.  ERIN ROCKS-SHE WON'T IGNORE YOU I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT!!!!!  

Contributor

Ok, thanks for responding!

Contributor

@BLING wrote:

Good luck requesting information, comments on a QVC host fb page. I have never received a reply from any of them. I doubt that they even read or care about us "facebookers" which I think is a cheap condescending comment from Antonella. The ONLY NOTABLE EXCEPTION is Erin Moseley from Diamonique!!  She has over 3500 likes on her fb page and she is definitely deserving of this honor!!! She is such a sweet gal and she definitely shines in my eyes above any/all QVC hosts!  She CARES...simply said and she doesn't have "someone else" answer her social media as many of the hosts do. I guess folks DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO...and if not make excuses or just ignore us. Kindness and respect does not cost a thing and perhaps that should be the topic for the next Host meeting.  ERIN ROCKS-SHE WON'T IGNORE YOU I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT!!!!!  

@BLING  Wow, that is so interesting to know.  I remember sending emails to hosts years ago and always got a response,  and they were always helpful.   Now I don'teven see their emails posted, so I guess it's all done through Facebook.  It's kind of sad because it seems less personal and private.  I will definitely take your advice and contact Erin Moseley, she sounds like such a nice person.  I hope she can help me.  And thank you, so very much for helping me!  I really do appreciate it so much!  Take care! 

Contributor

Thanks so much for your reply.  I don't see  Jane Treacy's email posted anywhere on this site, do you know where I can find it?   Really appreciate you taking the time to respond,it's appreciated.  thanks again!

Frequent Contributor

I would suggest going to Jane's facebook page, that may be the only option if you are looking for information and possibly a reply.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Lady Chat,  Unfortunately the personal connection with QVC hosts has gone by the wayside.  It's all about FB now-the NEW social media. I can't speak highly enough for Erin Moseley she is such a sweet girl and she really cares with her whole heart about her Diamonique lady sparklers!  Trust me if you post a comment or a like on Erin's FB page 💌 you will indeed hear back from her!  Her truth, honesy, and respect has won me over besides the fact that she is just as sweet inside and out...and such a beauty!!!! 💖

Take care, be well and have a great day...and weekend ahead! 😎 🌞 😎