New Contributor

Re: Is it me or is shipping getting worse and worse????

I agree.  Some of my orders sit IN PROCESS for well over a week and yet cannot be cancelled.  If I need to return one of many USED items I receive instead of the NEW ones I had ordered, it takes a long time to receive credit.  Customers need to understand that when you take your package to the USPS, it can sit for a week or more until the second party pickup service collects it.  You will see their name on the return label.  I didn’t realize this practice until I filed a complaint with USPS.  Customers are not being treated fairly by QVC.  It’s all about the $$$$$$$.  I, too, have been seriously contemplating cutting back or stopping all orders.  Several times I have deleted pending orders in disgust.  Trying to reach corporate is a joke.  They simply don’t care.

Honored Contributor

I have an item that I ordered on the 11th.  Still says "in process".  Something I ordered just before that has been shipped but is still on its way, a few states away.  I have to agree that the time an order sits "in process" now is often just too long.

It just doesn't seem like there's a consistent, good practice going on in the shipping department and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Respected Contributor

@Hellcat64 wrote:

Maybe it depends on what you’re ordering. I ordered a 5.5 qt. Le Crueset Dutch oven and it was at my door in 2 days. I almost fell out of my chair!

@Hellcat64 I'm quite sure your item was shipped by the vendor & not QVC

Occasional Contributor

Im in NE Pennsylvania and believe me shipping is no faster.  Most of these items do not come from where the station is.

please QVC, pay attention to this shipping thread.  We have multiple choices available in online shopping these days.. and quick and free shipping is becoming the norm.. step it up..  

Contributor

Not true about getting items quicker from Qvc if you live near them.  I live less than 30 minutes from Qvc studio and I’m still waiting on items 5+ days.....Amazon is the best for shipping even department stores are quicker and in most cases shipping free when you spend x number of $.  Plus you get no updates on delay but they won’t let you cancel. Been a customer over 25 years this is the worst!

New Contributor

It sure isn't you! This is the first time I have ever even checked the blogs because I have been so frustrated with the shipping delays. I was hoping I might find an answer to what is going on here. I have been a QVC customer for decades, and I have never experienced anything like this. I have had to call customer service several times in the past month for items that never seemed to leave the "in process" stage or for items that have not moved at all in a week's time from a distribution site. Seems like just a couple of months ago I knew that anything I ordered would be to me in a week. Now, it is a waiting game. Very disappointing. I hope QVC can remedy this problem.