Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone else have trouble seeing the on, off and timer switches on things that light up.

[ Edited ]

Valerie's timer boxes & items are the worse for me! 

I started years ago putting a "T" on the switch area -- I gave as gifts to a friends last year her lighted gingerbread items.  My friend called me to ask me what "T" meant.  (I marked it and put batteries in when I gifted them).

I now have every thing marked correctly -

As for stores was shopping today had to get my readers out to see the prices..the print was so small and worse, they have the digital signs that are dark with dark print could barely see these.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Is anyone else have trouble seeing the on, off and timer switches on things that light up.

@delicate  YES! Have to get my strongest readers and brightest light to make it out. Even more frustrating to me are expiration dates on some consumer boxes (ie over-the-counter medications) where the expiration dates are imprinted on white cardboard. Very frustrating!

Trusted Contributor

Expiration dates are what gets me. We waste so much time and they are printed in ridiculous places.