New Contributor

Is Liz Clainborne NW coming back? I MISS IT!!! I miss Mary Beth! I hope she is ok

I would really love to see Liz Claiborne back on the air.  I heard that Linda is now with Northern Nights.  That's not a good sign.  Miss you Mary Beth!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Liz Clainborne NW coming back? I MISS IT!!! I miss Mary Beth! I hope she is ok

Liz not coming back was the realization many of us reached as deliveries got less and less.

I hate loosing more classic clean styling and no way I'm going to wear ruffles!

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Liz Clainborne NW coming back? I MISS IT!!! I miss Mary Beth! I hope she is ok

I'm sad too. Apparently the contract with Liz Claiborne is up soon and it looks like it will not be renewed. This company owns a lot of QVC lines, including the new C Wonder line. I always had good luck with LCNY here. Smiley Sad

New Contributor

you so much for responding, ladies.  Have you heard anything about Mary Beth?  I hope she is OK and is back soon  I miss her as well.

There needs to be a line for the over 60 age group and LCNY fit that bill.  I can't believe it's gone.  

Spoiler
Man Sad
Honored Contributor

It's barely gone.  I don't think they'll contemplate bringing it back.  Apparently it wasn't a big seller.

The one I can't understand is the C. Wonder line.  I've gotten a couple tops and it's like poor quality Denim & Co.  I'll buy no more.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I agree about C Wonder. I have seen nothing that would compare to Liz. If the idea is to move the demographic to a younger age...hey, Q! I got the message. Liz whether I liked the item or not equaled some kind of quality. I have one CW?..where is the quality?  Are the younger demo going to spring for the cost plus shipping?  My granddaughter refuses to pay shipping for anything, and she thinks I am an idiot to shop on the Q but of course she would never put it in writing. lol.