Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is Fashion's Night In Replacing PM Style? Please NO Shawn!!!

On 1/30/2015 Daysdee said:

I doubt I will be watching after the first week. I already quit PM Style when Lisa was on. Got so boring -- she seemed tired of the job and the items were the same old stuff every week.

I usually watch the beginning to see if it's the same old, same old. It usually is and like an old rerun. I, too, think Lisa suffered from burn out, which didn't help with hawking the same old products.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Cas said:

I'm afraid Shawn has a load of fans who fall for her act.
To me she's totally unwatchable..

So, no PM style for me or anything else she hosts..

Giving her PM style will only feed her already inflated ego.

I agree that it's an act she puts on. If she has to ask Issac basic design and fabric questions every week, then why should she be hosting any fashion shows?

Occasional Contributor

I understand she has a lot of fans but I agree that her sense of style is uniquely her own and not what the majority of PM a Style fans expect. Amy dies seem to have a great sense of style and has done a great job making her own fashion based shoe successful. Although different from PMStyle, I think it would be popular and could evolve into a fun PM Styles that would suit more customers. I perhaps they could do 2 segments of 2 hours each with different hosts and different styles instead of the 3 hrs and 1hr fashion so they could focus each toward a different audience and allow them to evolve. I guess they are concerned with sales numbers so LORI & Issac have big sales numbers. I agree that they will probably have less variety and more of the designs from those 2 designers.
Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 wonderwoman100 said:
On 1/30/2015 Cas said:

I'm afraid Shawn has a load of fans who fall for her act.<br /> To me she's totally unwatchable..<br /> <br /> So, no PM style for me or anything else she hosts..<br /> <br /> Giving her PM style will only feed her already inflated ego.

I agree that it's an act she puts on. If she has to ask Issac basic design and fabric questions every week, then why should she be hosting any fashion shows?

I think she has been the center of attention all of her life doing the same things she does on air. She would probably be a good host if she would stop the look at me, see me, hear me routines. Everything she does is to bring attention to herself.
I wish she would just one time on air stop all of the performing and let us see the grown up not a 40 year old trying to be 16 again.

Please give the viewers a chance to like you.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

N/M.

Valued Contributor

I am so pleased that Shawn will be doing the new fashion show!! She is familiar with fashion and Lisa trained her, so a great idea. I am also excited Isaac will be on earlier. Win win for me.
Trusted Contributor

I like Shawn and will enjoy her. I like Sandra Bennett but feel she talks too much about personal things and does not give good description of fashion items at all.

I was happy about Logo having a weekly show on Monday night after PM Style. However, with the new Shipping & Handling policy I will not be ordering much of anything because of the way that change will impact me. I use only US Mail/Priority Mail because of personal issues with deliveries at my Condo Complex. This would cost me a fortune if return necessary. If I had a choice of S&H at reduced prices, would not mind change so much. Enough said; I will not be buying even my favorite designers items.

Sorry to go off the subject on this. I am disappointed.

Occasional Contributor

Guess my watching PM Style has ended with the news of Shawn as Host.Sorry,but she has no class, never can watch her on any show.

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately I think Shawn needs to act her age, bone up on the products she is selling, stop,the cutsie silly questions she asks Isaac - surely she isn't as ignorant as she puts out there I think it is all to flatter Isaac / and that leaves us where? watching a vaudeville show instead of getting good solid information on fashions we may want to purchase. Result I switch off - my opinion only.
Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 dulwich said: Unfortunately I think Shawn needs to act her age, bone up on the products she is selling, stop,the cutsie silly questions she asks Isaac - surely she isn't as ignorant as she puts out there I think it is all to flatter Isaac / and that leaves us where? watching a vaudeville show instead of getting good solid information on fashions we may want to purchase. Result I switch off - my opinion only.
Ditto here!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~